6 Eylül 2011

Me This Weekend...=)) / Ben Bu Haftasonu...=))




Ilk once guzel bir nisan torenine katildim...=)) kurtlarimi doktuuummm...=))
First i was in a engagement...=)) so i had great time there...=))





sonra sevgili kocam ile harika bir kahve keyfi yaptik Uskup'u kus bakisi ve sizlerle paylasmak istedigim guzellikleri...=))

after that i had a great cup of coffe with my husbant so here are some pic* from my great Skopje...=))




Sonra da annecigimin evinde canim teyzem, yengem ve kuzenlerimle tabi ki de Validem ile harika bir cay keyfi, acik havada...=))


After that in my mommys great garden we had a tea time...=)) with my Queen, my dear aunt, affinal aunt and my cousins...=)) 


Bu da benim bi hafta sonum...=))
that was one of my weekends..=))


ENJOY..=)) Xo Xo MELAQELA...=)<3


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...